≫ Linking to the JEITA/EC Center Web Site
Linking to the JEITA/EC Center Web Site
To link your web site to the web site of the Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA), please check the items listed in "Conditions for Linking." (In general, regardless of the type of site (profit, nonprofit, intranet, etc.), there are no restrictions on linking to the JEITA/EC Center site.
Conditions of Links
- The destination of the link must be http://ec.jeita.or.jp. Please do not place direct links to other pages in the JEITA/EC Center site.
- One or a combination of the following notations must be provided as the name of this organization.
- There is no need to obtain prior permission to link to the JEITA/EC Center web site. However, we would appreciate it if you would send us notification of such links after they are made.
Links to the JEITA/EC Center web site are unacceptable in the following cases:
- Sites that slander or hamper the activities of JEITA/EC Center, and sites with content considered defamatory to JEITA/EC Center.
- Sites that contain or have the potential of publishing content that is unlawful or contributes to the perpetration of criminal acts.
- Sites with links that use frames or other methods to make the identity of the linked site unclear.
- JEITA/EC Center will not be held responsible for any complaints or demands from third parties that use the link to the JEITA/EC Center web site.
- JEITA/EC Center reserves the right to change and delete contents and URLs within its sight without prior notification.
- Linking to the JEITA/EC Center web site in no way obligates JEITA/EC Center to reciprocate the link.
- JEITA/EC Center reserves the right to order any site to delete or modify its link(s) to the JEITA/EC Center web site for any reason.